Where can I buy standard boxes ?
- * Bunnings Warehouse:Wrap & Move,104 Litre Heavy Duty T/Chest
- * Nominated Sri Lankan Shops
- * Ceylon Shipping Lines Offices
Are non-standard boxes allowed to be shipped?
Yes, however special tariff would apply. Please contact us with the dimensions and happy to give a quote.
Do you offer "Home Delivery" to the doorstep in Sri Lanka?
Yes, we do. Please visit our "Home Delivery" page for the total cost.
In Sri Lanka, where can I collect the boxes?
- Colombo : Ceylon Shipping Lines , 760A, Dr. Danister De Silva Mw, Colombo 9.
- Kandy: Ceylon Shipping Lines, 175, Pranaganthota Road, Mawilmada, Kandy.
- Addalaichenai : Ceylon Shipping Lines, 134, Main Street, Addalaichenai.
How do I Prepare my box and what documentation is required?
- Preparation of box
Please ensure the cargo is securely taped.
- If Collecting Cargo from our Bonded Warehouses in Sri Lanka
Write Sender’s Name Only and Receiver’s Name & Address on a side of Box.
Down load Shipping Declaration form, fill and bring it along.
- If require Home delivery service in Sri Lanka
Write Sender’s Name and Receiver’s Name & Address with mobile number on side of Box.
Down Load Shipping declaration form fill and bring it along.
(No Commercial Quantities,Electrical Items and Medicines, Only mixture of food clothing and other hosehold items)
What is the Maximum Weight allowed on a Standard Box?
30 KG MAXIMUM. Excess Weight could be charged for pallet loading or last load.
Can I deliver the box myself to the drop-off point in Sydney or Melbourne
Yes, of course you can. The drop off points and times are given on our Web.
How can I make a booking for my box if needed to be picked up.
You can simply EMAIL the address and number of items to be picked up. Additional Cost Apply.
What are the documents the recipient in Sri Lanka requires’ to collect from CSL Warehouse.
The Receiver can collect the shipment from Sri Lanka by furnishing their HBL number and Identification.